Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just got up at 8.30am!! so good morning!!

Had a bit of a meltdown last night, over stupid stuff (Mike decided to cook a cake, but then proceeded to not follow the recipe with ingredients or method and wondered why it tasted like pooo, ow hard is it??? I swear it only had about 5 ingredients in it!!!)

anyway, today is my day! I am going out with just Lukey and he is looking after the other 2....thus the sleep in with little lukey-man...

My night - boys in bed 6.30pm....(thank heavens for their sake)
Maxi restless a few times, made Mike deal with him....
Lukey woke 1.30pm, I sort of dozed/fed him till 3am, oppps....
Maxi woke 5am, I chucked him back into bed with half bottle milk, Jack woke, told him to go back to sleep...
Went back to bed....Mike bought Lukey in at some point, fed baby, both fell asleep, Mike got up with the kids....I slept in!!

Mike is now off trying to buy a lawnmower, but suprise, the local bunnings don't have the one he wants, so he just rang to see if it's ok to go a bit further to get it....fine whatever, I have only yelled at Jack once in the last half hour....sure they will survive....then when Mike eventually comes back home, Lukey and I are off!!

no set destination, but am thinking a movie/munchies/shopping/hairdresser/pedicure??? mmm decisions on a sunday! 1 or more of those things would be nice... now to consume coffeee!! oh and Gloria Jeans for a caramel latte is a must!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment