Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

I am such a baaaaad mummy! I didn't hear Lukey crying this morning at 5am....Mike had to poke me to wake me up as Lukey was starting to sound pretty upset, who knows how long I slept through the monitor!!!!

I got to bed around 10.30pm last night, to be woken by Jack at 11.30pm! Seriously I felt like I had slept for hourssss!...anyway, 1 wee-walk and a mouthful of milk later, he was back in bed! and so was I, bliss....well short lived...

Back away at (ok this is a bit fuzzy, it was either 12.30pm or 1.30pm or both)....but back to bed by 2am...after Jack needed some attention again...*note to self, at least he is sleeping all night in his own bed...repeat to self over and over again*

then the 5am waking...so I hot foot it to get Lukey, to find Maxi laying in the hallway onto of his wrap (wappy) wide awake!! what the hell??...anyway, I put him back to bed, closed the boys door, only to hear Jack yelling out not to shut the door...grrr...so I get Lukey, feed him till he's nearly back to sleep and put him back to bed....then the big boys start carrying on and getting up and down which stirs luke up! so I get out at 5.20am and bring Lukey back to my bed to try and salvage a tiny bit more sleep...bad idea....Lukey fed and slept, but the other boys were tearing around the house by 6am...screaming/yelling and fighting over little bits of paper!!! arggghhhh...

So after dealing with the tantrums and chucking them both back to bed, I crawl back into my nice soft bed to have Mike tell me that Lukey needs to burp!! (what?, you can't burp him???) anyway, damn husband was right, bub burped then decided he wanted more food...then the other 2 boys came in...this was 6.45am...argghhh, what happened to my little men that didn't harass me till 7am at the earliest?? so up I go to get them breakfast and that's my sleep over...it was nice while it lasted...and now me thinks I want another coffee as Lukey has just gone back to bed and the other 2 are watching ABCkids...

then I must get ready so we can meet up with Annie at the shops for some retail therapy for mummy and just to get out of the house!! (groceries soooo don't count as a decent outing) and it looks like a nice day after the rain and windy week we have just had...

No comments:

Post a Comment